Top eJob, a new freelance marketplace
Good plans introduces to you a new freelance marketplace recently launched. It makes freelancers and business owners meeting, and collaborating in the best conditions.
Top eJob is a new freelance marketplace, such as the best known ones, like freelancer, or upwork.
How it works
Top eJob has features that people used to work on freelance marketplaces know quite well. Employers post projects, describing it, and giving information about its category, skills needed for it, and an idea about its budjet.
After that, the project is visible and freelancers can bid for it. Employers can also invite a freelancer to bid, in case they find an interesting potential candidate.
After a bid is posted, it can be accepted, refused, or negociated until both parts reach an agreement. And once it’s OK for both freelancer and employer, the freelancer is asked to fund the project. After this step, the freelancer’s job starts.
For a project in progress, Freelancer and his emloyer can communicate and exchange files through a workspace dedicated to this project. Once the project is done, the employer finishes the project, and the freelancer gets his payment, minus a 15% commission that Top eJob takes.
In case of disagreement during a project, freelancer or employer can raise a dispute. In such cases, Top eJob acts as a neutral part and takes a decision according to the available information. According to what happened, the employer gets a refund, or the freelancer is payed.
After each job, the freelancer gets a mark and a review. It builds a reputation which allows new employer to know who are the most reliable freelaners on the platform.
- Top eJob is a new platform and so, the first ones on it today will be the best ones tomorrow. The first freelancers, for example will have more chances to get jobs in the future thanks to the reputation and the network they will build.
- In addition, as it’s new, the admins have a special motivation, which makes them very reactive to all contact from the users, so the support and contact is great.
- Payment is very safe. It relies on Paypal chained payment system.
- No fear to be scammed. For freelancers, funds are provided in advance and so, no need to worry about not being paid at the end of a project. For employers, if a job does not match the initial agreements, there is still a possibility to get a refund.
- It only uses one payment system. Paypal is safe and well-known, but it’s not available in all places.
- As it’s new, you might, as an employer, not find right now a profile that matches your expectations, but it is probably a temporary problem.